2411 Fifth Street, Berkeley, CA
The Fifth Street project is a restoration and addition to an 1896 City of Berkeley Landmark known as the Martin House. The main house was lifted and one new unit built below. Each 1,000 square foot unit contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Ornamentation and detailing were carefully restored or recreated to replicate its historic features.